The other day we released the P2 WordPress theme. This theme features:
- Threaded comment display on the front page.
- In-line editing for posts and comments.
- Live tag suggestion based on previously used tags.
- A show/hide feature for comments, to keep things tidy.
- Real-time notifications when a new comment or update is posted. (If you have a Mac, you know what we mean when we say it’s Growl-like.)
- Super-handy keyboard shortcuts: c to compose a new post; j to go to the next item; k to go to the previous item; r to reply; e to edit; o to show and hide comments; t to go to the top; esc to cancel.
- Helvetica Neue for you modern font lovers.
But to really see how this theme works you need to see a video or play around with a demo. So we’ve done that 🙂
Demo site: http://p2demo.wordpress.com/
7 thoughts on “More P2 Goodness”
What would it take to get private messaging integrated into Prologue?
what did you have in mind ?
I have got p2 from svn for my selfhosted blog ajax for comments is not working… also any idea when p2 would be finally available for selfhosted blogs officially…
I know that the theme is still being tweaked a bit more with a few nice surprises in store. No ETA on the official .org release, but should be soon.
I have been looking for P2 for a long time now and I didn’t even know it.
Quick question. Any way to change the “Hi, Whatcha up to?” line. I think that this would make it much more versatile.
Right now you would need to edit that in the theme itself if you are running it self-hosted. But we have thought about adding that tweak as an option. Stay tuned 🙂