Super excited about our new launch of the Onswipe theme/plugin today.
Here is Matt’s food blog viewed from an iPad:
A few more details:
There are some fun options to play with too. If you browse to Appearance -> iPad in your Dashboard you can:
– Have the theme use an image from your recent posts as a cover.
– Upload a logo to showcase your brand or personality on the cover.
– Upload an image to be used as a loading graphic when visitors add your site to their home screen.
– Switch fonts.
– Choose from 9 different skin colors, to best match the feel of your site.
– Enable or disable the whole thing.
So fire up raanan.com on your iPad and let me know
Read more on the announcement post on WordPress.com.