Super excited about our new launch of the Onswipe theme/plugin today.
Here is Matt’s food blog viewed from an iPad:
A few more details:
There are some fun options to play with too. If you browse to Appearance -> iPad in your Dashboard you can:
– Have the theme use an image from your recent posts as a cover.
– Upload a logo to showcase your brand or personality on the cover.
– Upload an image to be used as a loading graphic when visitors add your site to their home screen.
– Switch fonts.
– Choose from 9 different skin colors, to best match the feel of your site.
– Enable or disable the whole thing.
So fire up raanan.com on your iPad and let me know
Read more on the announcement post on WordPress.com.
2 thoughts on “WordPress.com Now iPad Optimized”
Help…I love onswipe. My wife and I were just talking about how neat it would be to have an ipad app and then boom this happened. My biggest problem with it is that the search bar disappeared and I can’t figure out how to add it back. Given the depth of recipes on my blog it is easier to search by ingredient than it is to search by picture or category. Any idea how to get this feature back? I even noticed that the search bar that was part of my template didn’t translate when onswipe made the app. my blog is at http://www.collegecookbookproject.wordpress.com if you could take a look and give me any hints I would appreciate it.
Ahh — re: the search box, that might be something the developers are looking into. I’ll pass along the feedback … cheers.