It’s not too late to buy tickets, so if you are in the area, definitely check it out.
A few highlights include:
- 8 tracks of content, to cover every WordPress-lover’s area of interest/expertise*
- Over 50 confirmed speakers for Saturday’s sessions
- Sunday morning unconference
- Sunday afternoon “Best of WordCamp NYC” Ignite-style recap
- Q&A with Matt Mullenweg, founder of WordPress.com
- Theme/Plugin Competition, Project Runway style
- Fantastic shirts
- Yummy lunch on Saturday
- Door prize raffle
- Genius Bar to help people with their WordPress woes (meet the Happiness Engineers in person!)
- Hacker Room for hardcore developers who want to contribute to the open source project
Should be a great event, and looking forward to seeing lots of familiar faces and a few news ones too.
If you are trying to get in touch with me to meet-up during the event, feel free to drop me a note here.